Real Estate Litigation
While most real estate buyers and sellers don't face issues post-closing, conflicts that occur after closing are often contentious and could result in lawsuits and litigation.
Examples of post-closing cases can include:
• chancery actions for specific performance (where a court forces a party to act)
• claims for money damages (where a court awards money)
Claims may arise from such issues as:
• misrepresenting physical conditions
• failure to cure title defects
• proper disposition of escrowed funds
For more information on how we can help you with your real
estate-related matter, please call us at: (312) 488-1250.